We are pleased to announce that Leiden University has started rolling out the Wooclap platform. Wooclap is a platform that promotes interactivity and participation in classes, face-to-face or remotely. The tool offers a range of possibilities for feedback, voting, quizzing and engaging students in a playful way in their learning activities. Wooclap is similar to Mentimeter, Leiden University chose Wooclap because of Data and Privacy considerations and a similar user experience to Mentimeter.
— How to sign in?
Choose Universiteit Leiden from the 'Log in with your institution' list and log in with ULCN.
— Why use Wooclap?
Increasing interaction between teachers and students can:
- enhance student attention and involvement,
- improve long-term retention of learning materials,
- identify gaps in knowledge,
- provide immediate feedback about your course,
- bring together online and on-campus students.
— How to start?
- Wooclap Screensteps
- Wooclap knowledge base
- 🎥 video tutorials on the Wooclap YouTube channel
- 📝 blogs with best practices and use-cases
- Getting started with Wooclap
— Our top reading tips to make your lessons even more engaging
- Wooclap templates for some inspiration
How to use the whiteboard (and other question types) in education, ice-breakers, feedback, knowledge evaluation & co-creation
- Wooclap’s Team mode: gamify learning!
Advantages of the Wooclap Team mode
- Fun features & simple settings
Discover new ways to interact with your students and handy settings that will make your life easier
- How to insert questions into a presentation
Find out how to upload your PowerPoint, PDF, and Keynote presentations, and insert your questions
- Add sound to questions
Discover how to add sound to a question on Wooclap and unlock new possibilities and scenarios to measure your participants’ listening skills
- Become the master of time with the new Wooclap Timer
Advantages of Wooclap's online timer
For specific questions on the use of Wooclap for educational purposes please contact your Faculty Teaching Support Desk. You can use the in app support functionality to contact the Wooclap support team.