We are pleased to announce that Leiden University has started rolling out the Wooclap platform. Wooclap is a platform that promotes interactivity and participation in classes, face-to-face or remotely. The tool offers a range of possibilities for feedback, voting, quizzing and engaging students in a playful way in their learning activities. Wooclap is similar to Mentimeter, Leiden University chose Wooclap because of Data and Privacy considerations and a similar user experience to Mentimeter.
— How to join?
Create an account here
Please use your Leiden University email adress
Soon the way of logging in will change, it is expected to be available from the end of week 13.
From then on you only can login by searching for Leiden University in the Institution list here and connect with SURFconext
— Why use Wooclap?
Increasing interaction between teachers and students can:
- enhance student attention and involvement,
- improve long-term retention of learning materials,
- identify gaps in knowledge,
- provide immediate feedback about your course,
- bring together online and on-campus students.
— How to start?
- Wooclap Screensteps
- Wooclap knowledge base
- 🎥 video tutorials on the Wooclap YouTube channel
- 📝 blogs with best practices and use-cases
- Getting started with Wooclap
You can use the in app support functionality to contact the Wooclap support team. For specific questions on the use of Wooclap for educational purposes please contact your Faculty Teaching Support Desk.