- Visit the online ISSC helpdesk for more information, suggestions, and documents about hybrid teaching and educational tools.
- Visit the Brightspace support site of Leiden University for more information and manuals about Brightspace.
- Visit the Malfunction Reports website for current malfunction reports and scheduled maintenance of ICT systems.
If you have a specific question about the possibilities at your faculty, please contact your faculty’s teacher support desk or ICTO/video coordinator. An overview of the contact details per faculty is given below.
- Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governance and Global Affairs: email@example.com
- Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archaeology: email@example.com
- Social and Behavioural Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science: email@example.com
- ICLON: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicine / Leiden University Medical Center: email@example.com
- Leiden University Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
For lecturers engaged in hybrid, blended or online education, moderators are available to help you during your online or hybrid class. To request moderation support, you can use this form in the ISSC Helpdesk. Please request the moderation support multiple days in advance.
For more didactical information about adding a moderator to your class, please visit this page on the website.
Online events support
If you are organising an online event and need support, please visit this page on the staff website.