- Visit the online ISSC helpdesk for more information, suggestions, and documents about remote teaching and educational tools.
- Visit the Brightspace support site of Leiden University for more information and manuals about Brightspace.
- Visit the Malfunction Reports website for current malfunction reports and scheduled maintenance of ICT systems.
Isn’t any of the above working out? The central remote teaching support team for both educational and technical questions can be contacted via the Remote Teaching section on the Helpdesk portal (facilitated by the Centre for Innovation and ISSC).
If you have a specific question about the possibilities at your faculty, please contact your faculty’s teacher support desk, or ICTO/video coordinator. An overview of the contact details per faculty is given below.
Is your point of contact within your faculty not able to help? In that case, you can get in touch with the central remote teaching helpdesk for both educational and technical questions.
For lecturers engaged in hybrid, blended or online education, moderators are available to help you during your online class. To request moderation support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and time of your scheduled online class
- What platform you will be using
- Number of students
- What features you plan to use (e.g. breakout rooms)
For more didactical information about adding a moderator to your online class, please visit this page on the website.